Hi, I?m Jen Kehl. I am a WordPress developer, web designer, and content creator, and I love to build beautiful, responsive websites that make your blog or business shine.
I can build a site from scratch, customize an existing site, transfer your old content to a brand new site, or simply help you customize a WordPress theme you already love.
If you’re not sure what you need, please contact me for a FREE 30 min consultation!
Take your existing blog (WordPress.com or self hosted) and spruce it up, you get half a day of my time for some great blog customization. Take advantage of my custom WordPress design services. We’ll have a consult and decide what you need. Some options might be:
- Cleaning up your sidebar by centering all widgets and images.
- Create a custom menu.
- Customizations ranging from custom fonts, matching integrated mailing list pop-up or sidebar or maybe you want to add some custom colors.
- WordPress tutoring, let me teach you to do it yourself!
- How you use your time is up to you, let’s talk!
Timeline: 3 hours at agreed upon time
*additional charge for wordpress.com for custom CSS upgrade
I Love My Blog, But?
I Love My Blog is perfect for bloggers looking for a new site design. I can customize a WordPress theme you already love or I can migrate you to the robust Genesis Framework.
What You Get:
- Completely Customized WordPress blog using custom code, ensuring your site is completely unique and completely you!
- A fully responsive blog that looks great on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
- Blog evaluation and 1-hour meeting to discuss your needs.
- Custom plugins for backup, security and SEO.
- Custom typography header.
- A Color Mood Board to understand your color choices.
- 30 minutes of training on your new backend.
What I Need From You:
- Access to site content
- Colors ? either existing or new
- Social media links & images you may want for about me, etc.
1. Goals & planning: We meet and talk about your goals and plans for the site. I start work on the site.
2. Content strategy: You share your content with me, and we have another meeting to talk about how to phrase your content in a way that represents you.
3. 1 Round of Revisions: I share the first draft of the site with you, and you send me one round of feedback and changes.
4. Final approval: I make changes, and you approve final site.*
*We can do more rounds of revisions for an additional fee, if you end up changing your mind or wanting to see more options.
(If you would like a custom designed header that is not a typography headline or does not utilize your own design, that is an additional $15o and includes two other custom elements)
Timeline: 3 weeks
Custom header: $150
You Don’t Have to Be a Blog Baby
WordPress is the most used content management system and the perfect way to create a robust website for your blog or business. A Super Premium Site is just for you if you are a business or individual looking to build a unique, custom site that looks great on all screen sizes. If you are looking to integrate a shop on your site, need custom pages for specific content, expect to need a forum or users who login, this is the package for you.
- Fully customized responsive WordPress Site
- Search engine optimization
- Content evaluation and 1-hour meeting to discuss content strategy
- Social media integration
- e-commerce plugin
- Premium back-up and security plugins
- Custom mailing list integration with preferred mailing list server
What I Need From You:
- Access to your site
- Site content
- Brand colors
- Links & images
- Goals & planning: We meet and talk about your goals and plans for the site. I start work on the site.
- Content strategy: You share your content with me, and we have another meeting to talk about how to phrase your content in a way that will SELL.
- 1 Round of Revisions: I share the first draft of the site with you, and send me one round of feedback and changes.
- 2nd Round of Revisions: I share the second draft of the site with you, and you send me second round of feedback and changes.
- Final approval: I make changes, and you approve final site.**We can do more rounds of revisions for an additional fee, if you end up changing your mind or wanting to see more options.Timeline: 8-12 weeks
[accordions id=”127″ ]
I understand that every situation is unique, contact me and let’s have a chat about your project!